Law of Business Associations builds on the knowledge gained in the foundation course Business Law and Ethics. You will specifically explore the nature, scope and operation of different business structures as important aspects of the framework that shapes business decision making and policy formulation. This course is designed to provide you with an understanding of common business structures and their operation. Law of Business Associations is a key course for students who wish to pursue a professional accounting career.
- (BUS103 or BUS203 or (LAW204 and enrolled in Program AB311)
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 2
- South Bank: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 3
- Tuition fee
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.