This Work Integrated Learning (WIL) course provides an opportunity to experience the workplace and involves completion of a set of work activities under the guidance and supervision of an academic supervisor at the University of the Sunshine Coast and an industry supervisor from the partner organisation. You should apply knowledge and skills gained throughout your university studies into the industry and/or profession. You must perform satisfactorily in all assessment tasks and complete a minimum 96 hours of vocational placement to pass this course.
- Course Coordinator Consent Required
- BUS331, CMN312, CMN313, CMN316, ENT311
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 8, Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Session 8, Semester 1, Semester 2
- Online: Session 8, Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.