In this Work Integrated Learning (WIL) course you will undertake a research and/or industry-based project in collaboration with an interdisciplinary team that showcases your knowledge and skills. This project (which must be approved by the course coordinator) will enable you to develop skills of project development, coordination and negotiation. You can engage in key streams within this course: self-directed entrepreneurship, industry-led partnership, or pathways to research. You will demonstrate disciplinary skills that represents the culmination of your learning in your program or major.
- Completion of 192 units
- CMN311, CMN312, CMN313, CMN316 or ENT311
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.