This Work Integrated Learning (WIL) course provides an opportunity to experience the workplace and involves completion of a set of work activities under the guidance and supervision of an academic supervisor at the University of the Sunshine Coast and an industry supervisor from the partner organisation. You should apply knowledge and skills gained throughout your university studies into the industry and/or profession. You must perform satisfactorily in all assessment tasks and complete a minimum 96 hours of vocational placement to pass this course.
- Course Coordinator Consent Required and successful completion of 192 units
- BUS331, CMN312, ENT311, CMN316 and CMN313
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 8, Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Session 8, Semester 1, Semester 2
- Online: Session 8, Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.