This course will give an overview of Pharmacology, including drugs that affect cholinergic and noradrenergic transmission, enzymes as drug targets and enzyme kinetics, the effects of drugs on organ systems, and drug discovery.
- LFS201 or LFS203 or (LFS112 and LFS122) or (HLT100 and enrolled in SC395 or SC306)
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.