This course will introduce you to the specialist field of pharmacology, with a strong emphasis on the underlying biochemical principles of drug action. You will explore the application of drugs/drug therapy used to treat diabetes, hypertension, cancer, anxiety and depression.
- MBT251 or LFS251
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.