This course analyses the impact of the global marketplace on trade and finance. It covers key international trade and finance issues, including the drivers of international trade, foreign investment, and labour migration. The course also explores why some countries resist free trade, the role of international organizations, and currency exchange rate management's impact on international trade and capital mobility. A comprehensive understanding of these issues is crucial for successful international business strategies.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 1, Session 3
- Moreton Bay: Session 1
- Online: Session 1, Session 3
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.