This course focuses on the emergence of a global marketplace and considers its implications for trade and finance in an increasingly globalised world. You will develop an understanding of the main international trade and finance issues allowing you to understand why international trade and foreign investment takes place. Why some countries are unwilling to have free trade in all commodities and what role can be played by international organisations. The course also considers currency exchange rates management issues. An in-depth understanding of international trade and finance issues is integral to successful international business strategies.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 1, Session 3
- Student contribution band
- Band 3
- Tuition fee
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.