This course allows you to gain in-depth supervised practice in an agency setting. The aim is to provide you with an opportunity to integrate and apply counselling knowledge, skills and personal and professional development experiences, in order to develop as a reflective and mindful practitioner in counselling practice and within the community. To pass this course you must demonstrate critical reflection on knowledge of theory and issues related to counselling practice and supervision. Your Internship Manual will provide full details of all requirements.
- COU701 and COU709 and COU750 and COU781 and enrolled in Program AR708
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4A
- Tuition fee
- 1.4A: Social Work, Counselling, Welfare Std, Human Welf nec 0905XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.