This course provides you the second opportunity to apply a holistic integrated approach to counselling within an organisational counselling context. You will continue your integration and development of advanced counselling skills, theories and knowledge, applying them under supervision in an ethical and professional manner. You will engage in experiential learning, that is, first-hand experience about what it means to practice in the field of Counselling.
- COU702 and COU703
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4A
- Tuition fee
- 1.4A: Social Work, Counselling, Welfare Std, Human Welf nec 0905XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.