This capstone course consolidates your professional identity as a graduating teacher as you transition into your future career. A focus of this course is on your demonstration of competence in meeting the Professional Standards for Graduate Teachers. You will explicate and articulate links between the theory and practice that you have experienced in the primary/secondary program. The 25 day Professional Experience provides an opportunity for you to refine your professional knowledge, professional practices and pedagogy.
- (EDU424 and enrolled in Program AE304, ED315 or SE303) and successful completion of LANTITE
- EDU419 EDU425 EDU411
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.