Digital disruption is the reality for many global enterprises, raising the question: How can human centred innovation address the changing needs of business and society? To be competitive requires a keen understanding of the principles underlying creativity and innovation. This course aims to assist you to develop digital literacy, creativity, and develop innovative approaches for effective problem solving. Real world challenges are incorporated and through design-based thinking, you will examine processes for creatively increasing business and customer value propositions.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 2
- Online: Session 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.