Broaden your managerial skills.
In today’s business world, the demands of management require you to have an increasing range of skills in all facets of business. You learn to integrate knowledge and skills across functions and disciplines, and focus on the application of theory and execution of practice.
- Only a full-time option is available to international students on a Student visa. Online programs are not available to Student visa holders.
- * Estimated tuition fees are based on 2021 rates. Refer to international fees for more information.
- Not all majors/minors and elective options are available at every campus. You should refer to the What Can I Study tab, and the proposed study sequence for your chosen campus and intake for further information.
- ^The courses in the accelerated program offerings (Sunshine Coast and online) will be scheduled across various teaching periods a year which will facilitate completion of the 192 unit master degree in one and a half years.
- Inherent Academic Requirements
Prospective students must consider the Inherent Academic Requirements before applying to study this program.
- Program coordinator
- Dr Wayne Graham
The Master of Business Administration (Extended) program includes courses that explore current business issues and the opportunity to complete a specialisation in Global Business, Health Sector Business Management, Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, Management or Marketing.
In this program you will:
- Study in a team environment, where you and your fellow program participants can share your real-life management challenges and how you apply problem-solving skills
- Explore the fundamentals of accounting, finance, strategic management and marketing
- Have the flexibility to study either on campus or online
To be considered for admission candidates would normally be required to:
- possess an undergraduate degree from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent; and
- candidates whose first language is other than English must demonstrate an appropriate level of English proficiency. Refer to the English language requirements
Successful completion of the Graduate Certificate in Business Administration will qualify the candidate for entry into the Master of Business Administration (Extended) for completion of the remaining courses.
Graduates of Master of Business Administration (Extended) program work in a diverse range of roles in industry and public sector organisations.
Sunshine Coast and Online intakes are:* Session 1, Session 2, Session 5, Session 6, Session 7.
*Session 1 and Session 7 intakes are an accelerated study sequence only
*Session 2 and Session 5 can be completed in either standard or accelerated study sequence
*Session 6 can be completed in a standard or accelerated study sequence. International students must complete the accelerated study sequence
What will I study?
Select your location, starting year and starting semester below to display your program structure and study sequence.
The study sequence ONLY represents the CURRENT program structure. Students MUST follow their commencing structure and use this study sequence to guide enrolment.
Related newsUSC Newsroom
New short USC courses to help businesses thrive2 June
Business people in the Moreton Bay, Sunshine Coast and Fraser Coast regions will have the chance to boost their operations and aspirations through five Business short courses being offered by USC.
USC helps small business owners plan for success29 September 2020
A free USC workshop series will give small business owners and managers in the Moreton Bay region the chance to learn how to future-proof their success while earning credit towards a Business degree.