Nutrition plays an important role in healthy, active lifestyles. This course covers key concepts for providing individual nutrition advice to healthy active individuals. You will learn how to collect and evaluate habitual dietary intake, measure body composition, and learn about the relationship of diet to health and athletic performance. Nutrition support for sport and exercise, supplementation, and scope of professional practice will also be covered.
- NUT212 or SPX211
- NUT202 or NUT203 or SPX352
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.