Nutrition plays an important role in healthy, active lifestyles. This course covers dietary patterns consistent with good health and the relationship of whole foods to nutrients. You will learn how to collect and evaluate habitual dietary intake, undertake physical activity assessment, measure body composition, and learn about the relationship of diet to health and chronic disease. General nutrient requirements for sport and exercise including hydration and supplementation will also be covered.
- SPX103 or LFS103 or LFS112
- NUT202 or SPX352
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Moreton Bay: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.