This Work Integrated Learning course is essential preparation for professional practice as a dietitian. Under the supervision of an experienced supervisor, you will demonstrate skills and competencies in nutrition and dietetic workplace settings. Settings include medical nutrition therapy, public health nutrition and food service systems. Academic staff allocate placement dates and settings and you must complete a minimum of 45 full-time equivalent days scheduled over one or more placement blocks. This placement contributes towards the total 100 days of placement required for professional accreditation.
- NUT301 and NUT302 and NUT312 and NUT361 and NUT309 and enrolled in SC406 or SC302
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.