This Work-Integrated Learning course is essential preparation for professional practice as a dietitian. Under the supervision of an experienced supervisor, you will demonstrate skills and competencies in nutrition and dietetic workplace settings. They include medical nutrition therapy, public health nutrition and food service systems. You must complete a minimum of 45 full-time equivalent days rostered over one or more placement blocks. Academic staff allocate placement. This placement is a component of the total required for professional accreditation of 100 days.
- NUT301 and NUT302 and NUT312 and NUT361 and enrolled in SC406 or SC302
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.