This Work Integrated Learning (WIL) course is essential preparation for professional practice as a dietitian. You will demonstrate competencies by providing culturally safe, ethical and professional behaviour in private practice and skills in leadership, teamwork and business. You will be placed at the UniSC clinic for two weeks and working on group project on campus for two weeks. Academic staff allocate placement and you must complete a minimum of 190 hours (full-time). This WIL course contributes to 100 placement days required for professional accreditation.
- NUT301 and NUT302 and NUT312 and NUT361 and NUT309 and enrolled in Program SC302 or SC406
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.