This course offers a systematic approach to examining adult and child psychopathology. You will learn about various categories of psychological dysfunction, how classification occurs, the aetiology and symptoms associated with disorders, and clinical formulations. Therapeutic interventions frequently used to treat psychological disorders are also introduced.
- (PSY200 and PSY201) or PSY207
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4
- Tuition fee
- 1.4: Psychology, Behavioural Science nec FOE 0907XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.