This course focuses on contemporary professional practice, project management and employability qualities in health promotion. In this course you will reflect on the competencies required in professional practice and apply expert knowledge and ethical judgement to explore new and emerging health promotion priorities. You will reflect on your own professional identity through the exploration of contemporary priorities in the discipline of health promotion, culminating in a personalised, professional practice and development plan.
- PUB702 and PUB705 and enrolled in SC713
- PUB700 Health Promotion Project
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.