In this course you will consolidate and apply health promotion skills and competencies that you have learned in previous courses. You will work in small groups and independently to complete a health promotion project plan, project outputs and you will communicate your project to a professional audience. The course will further develop your skills in personal autonomy, teamwork, expert judgement, ethical responsibility and employability in the discipline of health promotion.
- PUB707 and PUB705 and PUB703 and PUB702 and enrolled in Program SC713
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- South Bank: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.