In this course you will consolidate and apply health promotion skills and competencies that you have learned in previous courses. You will independently apply specialised health promotion competencies to critique a health promotion project plan and develop quality project outputs for various audiences. The course will further develop your skills in critical practice, expert judgement, ethical responsibility and employability in the discipline of health promotion.
- PUB707 and PUB705 and PUB703 and PUB702 and enrolled in Program SC713
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
View the current course outline for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.