How should digital investigators and cyber security specialists conduct themselves in their profession? How might moral philosophy inform ethical practice in this arena? What does ethical practice in this arena look like? In this online course you will examine ethical challenges for cyber security and digital investigations in the digital environment. You will examine different ethical frameworks that underpin critical decision-making in digital environment investigations and examine ethical issues relating to information management and obligations in respect of managing risks. You will learn to recognise conflict of interests, and how to manage them.
- Enrolled in Program SC509, SC517, BU708 or SC705.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Trimester 1, Trimester 2
- Online: Trimester 1, Trimester 2, Trimester 3
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.