This course provides an introduction to Sport and Exercise Psychology as a theoretical and applied discipline. It will provide you with a broad knowledge and understanding of psychological complexities and dynamics that can exist for both individuals and groups in the realms of sport and exercise. This course focuses upon developing your critical understanding of psychological theories relevant sport and exercise, along with commonly used interventions that can be applied to sport and exercise settings to positively influence behaviour, performance, outcomes, and well-being.
- PSY100 or PUB104 or SPX101 or SPX102
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4
- Tuition fee
- 1.4: Psychology 5, Behavioural Science nec FOE 0907XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.