This course provides an introduction to Sport and Exercise Psychology as a theoretical and applied discipline. It will address major psychological issues, providing you with a broader knowledge and understanding of the complexities and dynamics that can exist for both individuals and groups in the realm of sport and exercise. A major focus of the course is the development of practical skills and interventions that can be applied to these settings with the aim of positively influencing the behaviour, performance and level of participation of an individual or group.
- PSY100 or PUB104 or SPX101 or SPX102
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.