This course provides you with an advanced level of supervised professional clinical experience. Together with SPX403, you will undertake a minimum of 360 hours of clinical work across different health and exercise settings and focus on exposure to a variety of physiology domains. You will be required to demonstrate your competency as a developing entry-level practitioner while completing approximately 180 clinical placement hours for this course. This course is a requirement and satisfies ESSA standards and clinical expectations and competencies.
- Course Coordinator Consent Required and Successfull completion of 288 units and SPX410 and SPX411. No other courses are to be completed concurrently with SPX402.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4D
- Tuition fee
- 1.4D: Human Society, Society & Culture, Sport & Recreation
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.