This course provides you with an advanced level of supervised professional clinical experience. Together with SPX402 you will undertake 360 hours of clinical work across different sports and exercise settings and focussing on different physiology domains. This course is a requirement and satisfies ESSA standards and clinical expectations and competencies.
- SPX412 and/or SPX413 and SPX402 and Course Coordinator Consent Required
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.