This course is required for final year students in the Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Science SC346 and Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Physiology SC304 to prepare for clinical practice. You will add to your knowledge of musculoskeletal conditions and learn skills in physical examination, clinical assessment, exercise management, multidisciplinary care, and referral pathways for clients in varied care settings. You will read and apply research on musculoskeletal conditions to clinical decision-making, developing skills in evidence-based practice..
- Completed 288 units and SPX300, SPX302 and SPX306 and be enrolled in Program SC304 or SC346
- You are required to take at least one 400 level clinical placement in the current academic year.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.