This course is required for final year students in the Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Scince SC346 and Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Physiology SC304 to prepare for clinical practice. You will add to your knowledge of musculoskeletal conditions and learn skills in physical examination, clinical assessment, exercise management, multidisciplinary care, and referral pathways for clients in primary, secondary and tertiary care settings. You will read and apply research on musculoskeletal conditions to clinical decision-making, developing skills in evidence-based practice.
- SPX302 and SPX306 and SPX322 and SPX331 and enrolled in Program SC346 or SC304
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.