This is a third-year course in the Bachelor of Sport & Exercise Science and Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Physiology programs. By working with healthy populations, you will demonstrate exercise science skills of exercise assessment, prescription, and delivery which are reflected in the Exercise Science Standards. Hours are completed at on-campus and off-campus sites. To facilitate completion of placement hours face-to-face classes (tutes/ workshop, Labs) starting in OWeek.
- Instructor Consent Required. SPX121 and SPX203 and SPX221 and SPX222 and enrolled in Program SC344, or SC304. Mandatory requirements need to be submitted to SONIA before you attend a manual enrolment meeting with the Course coordinator.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4D
- Tuition fee
- 1.4D: Human Society, Society & Culture, Sport & Recreation
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.