Become a leader in health
Health is one of Australia’s fastest growing sectors, and with this growth comes new opportunities and challenges for skilled leaders. This specialised postgraduate qualification equips you with the skills and knowledge you need to advance your career in health, and to be a successful leader in delivering quality, people-centred care across a range of organisations.
- Program coordinator
- Dr Wayne Graham
In this program you will:
- Learn the foundations of positive, effective leadership, including strategic management, organisational behaviour and team development
- Understand the current opportunities and challenges within the health sector, including the National Disability Insurance Scheme rollout, the Royal Commission into Aged Care, and the impacts of an ageing population
- Use action learning frameworks to apply your knowledge, develop your reflective skills and initiate change by solving real problems that arise in the contemporary workplace
- Customise your learning and assessment to suit your professional experience and career goals
Upon successful completion of this program, you will be eligible to further your studies and career through USC’s Diploma in Business Administration or the Masters suite of programs.
Completion of a three year Bachelor's degree (AQF Level 7) from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent *
* Applicants who do not possess an undergraduate degree but have at least three years relevant full-time equivalent work or other relevant experience may be admitted.
^16 week full-time accelerated delivery available for Session 6 intake
In order to graduate you must:
- Successfully complete 48 units as outlined in the program structure