Gain a postgrad qualification in 6 months
Graduate Certificate in
Six months (4 courses)
Save $7,024 of the program cost with a guaranteed Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP) for all eligible, domestic applicants.
You’ll pay $4,472 (compared to $11,496 full fee)
Fees are indicative for 2024 and subject to yearly government adjustments.
HECS-HELP is available
This fully online program is for those wanting to upskill to integrate health promotion, primary prevention or population approaches into their existing role.
You’ll gain foundation knowledge and skills in health promotion to apply in your current or future work. There is flexibility to choose from a range of courses to align with your professional development interests.
This program is a pathway to the Master of Health Promotion.
Choose from courses in
- Public Health Research and Evidence
- Health Promotion Implementation and Evaluation
- Health Promotion Community Assessment and Planning
- Health Promotion Principles
- Healthy Public Policy and Advocacy
- Public Health Foundations
- If you have completed a bachelor degree you are eligible for this program.
- Or, if you have relevant industry experience you may be eligible.
Questions about your eligibility? Please get in touch to find out more.
"UniSC opened my world to many possibilities, new knowledge and new ways of thinking. It has completely changed me as a person."
Christie Warner, Graduate
Commonwealth supported places available
Earn membership to several professional industry bodies
Complete in six months full-time