Master of health promotion 100% online.
Two years (16 courses)
Save $28,096 of the program cost with a guaranteed Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP) for all eligible, domestic applicants.
You’ll pay $17,888 compared to $45,984 full fee (indicative total program fee)
Fees are indicative for 2024 and subject to elective selections and yearly government adjustments.
HECS-HELP is available
Gain the knowledge and skills to lead impactful health and wellbeing initiatives, and make a difference in communities worldwide. Learn from experts, drive change in communities, and be the catalyst for healthier futures.
This fully online program is accredited by the International Union for Health Promotion and Education, making you eligible to become a registered health promotion practitioner.
You’ll gain expertise to lead community health and wellbeing assessments, and design, implement, and evaluate effective health promotion programs and policies. You'll also gain expertise to design and conduct research to improve health equity outcomes.
What you'll study
- Foundations of Epidemiology
- Health Promotion Implementation and Evaluation
- Health Promotion Principles
- Healthy Public Policy and Advocacy
- Health Promotion Community Assessment and Planning
- Public Health Foundations
- Health Promotion Professional Practice
- Foundations of Health Economic Evaluation
- If you have completed a bachelor degree you are eligible for this program.
- Or, if you have relevant industry experience you may be eligible.
Questions about your eligibility? Please get in touch to find out more.
"UniSC opened my world to many possibilities, new knowledge and new ways of thinking. It has completely changed me as a person."
Christie Warner, Graduate
Offered online. Available domestically or internationally.
Eight course exit option available
Accredited by the International Union for Health Promotion and Education