Whether it’s called an internship, practicum, placement, clinical placement, project, wider field experience, professional experience, professional practice or work experience, most UniSC degrees have opportunities for Work Integrated Learning (WIL).
WIL offers an opportunity to put theory into practice, develop personal and professional skills, establish job networks, and find out what it’s like to work in your area of study.
Students undertaking WIL have an opportunity to acquire and demonstrate knowledge and skills employers look for in graduates.
Experience can be recorded on a resume, and can result in work that can be added to a professional portfolio.
- Biomedical Science - Work Placement
- Health Science and Health Promotion - Work Practicums
- Master of Health Promotion - Workplace Practicums
- Medical Laboratory Science - Placements
- Nursing and Midwifery - Clinical Placement
- Dietetics - Placement
- Nutrition - Placement
- Occupational Therapy - Placements
- Paramedic Science - Clinical Practicums
- Sport and Exercise Science / Clinical Exercise Science - Placements
- Prosthetics and Orthotics - Placement
Preparation and safety for placement
Get ready for Placement
Online work integrated learning system
Information - Sonia Online
Contact work integrated learning
Contacts for work integrated learning enquiries
Fit For Placement Office (FFPO)
Completing mandatory checks and pre-placecment documentation.