This course is designed to integrate the theory of clinical nutrition therapy into dietetic practice, in the workplace. You will complete a practicum of a minimum of 50 days (full time) in acute and ambulatory health care settings, under the supervision of an appropriately experienced practitioner. You will demonstrate skills and competencies in areas related to individual medical nutritional therapy management, while incorporating ethical and professional behaviour.
- NUT301 and NUT302 and NUT312 and NUT361 and NUT400 and enrolled in Program SC353 or SC302
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Allied Health:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.