This course is required for final year students in the Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Science to prepare for exercise physiology clinical practice. You will add to your knowledge of musculoskeletal conditions, and learn skills in physical examination, clinical assessment, exercise management, multidisciplinary care, referral, and discharge required for care of people with musculoskeletal conditions in primary, secondary, and tertiary care settings. You will read and apply research on musculoskeletal conditions to clinical decision-making, developing skills in evidence-based practice.
- SPX231 and SPX300 and SPX301 and SPX302 and SPX322 and SPX331 and enrolled in Program SC346
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Session 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
SPX411 Course Outline session 2, 2017 (PDF 515KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.