To be eligible for the SportSmart Scholarship, student athletes must be:
• Commencing their first undergraduate degree program in Semester 1, 2018.
• Enrolled Full time or Part time in 2 or more courses.
• A permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
Note: Students who have completed any courses as part of an undergraduate Bachelor level program at USC or another Higher Education provider will not be eligible.
Successful students must demonstrate:
• Very high sporting achievement as identified by the details provided at item 3.4 of this application form.
• High academic achievement as identified by OP or equivalent tertiary rank (at least OP 6 or equivalent.
• Potential to enhance the USC student experience through leadership and engagement initiatives.