Clinical trials are research studies in humans that evaluate the effect of a behavioral, medical or surgical intervention. This course introduces you to the principles of clinical research, including Good Clinical Practice (GCP), as well as per-clinical drug development, regulatory affairs, and human research ethics. As part of this course, you will complete an internationally recognized accredited GCP certificate, which is a requirement for any professional working in clinical trials.
- BIM263 Introduction to Pharmacology.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 8
- Moreton Bay: Session 8
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.