In this course you will learn about international laws which impact on the management and undertaking of transnational trade. After the successful completion of this course, you will be able to identify and communicate legal problems that commonly arise in international business. You will gain the skills to navigate transnational legality, regulation, corporate governance and ethics, particularly in the space of multinational organisations and business in developing nations.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Moreton Bay: Session 3
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.