This course develops essential knowledge required to provide midwifery-led care across the continuum. The emphasis is on the role of the midwife in promoting and supporting physiology and providing woman-centred, evidence-based care. Effective communication skills will be developed and an understanding of psycho social, cultural and emotional influences on pregnancy birth and the postnatal transition will be explored.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 3.1: Nursing, Midwifery, Foreign Languages
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.