This work integrated learning course is essential for preparation for professional practice as a dietitian and is a component of the honours project pathway. Under the supervision of an experienced research supervisor, you will demonstrate competencies in nutrition and dietetics research workplace setting. You must complete a minimum of 20 full-time equivalent days over a placement block.
- NUT333 and NUT301 and NUT302 and NUT312 and NUT361 and NUT309 and enrolled in Program SC302 or SC406
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.