In this course, you will learn about research principles and concepts, qualitative and quantitative methodologies and ethical principles, and apply that knowledge to a specific research problem relevant to nutrition and dietetics. You will develop research and evaluation competencies as determined by Dietitians Australia.
- NUT301 and NUT302 and NUT312 and PUB361 and enrolled in Program SC353 or SC302
- ADR401 or RES401
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Allied Health:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.