This course is designed to integrate the theory of clinical nutrition therapy into dietetic practice, in the workplace. Under the supervision of an appropriately experienced practitioner, you will demonstrate skills and competencies in areas related to individual medical nutritional therapy, while incorporating ethical and professional behaviour.
- NUT301 and NUT302 and NUT312 and NUT361 and NUT400 and enrolled in Program SC353 or SC302
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.