This course introduces you to an in-depth analysis of major theoretical issues that have influenced the direction of contemporary psychology, including the scientist-practitioner philosophy of professional practice, the prominence of cognitivism within cognitive developmental, cognitive behavioural and cognitive motivational research and practice, and the emphasis on social and cultural contexts of thought and action. The course provides you an opportunity to explore one or more of these theoretical paradigms in relation to a core psychological interest.
- Enrolled in Program AR403, AR405, AR645 or SC407
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4
- Tuition fee
- 1.4: Psychology, Behavioural Science nec FOE 0907XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.