This course is required for 4th year Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Physiology students to become accredited as Exercise Physiologists with ESSA. You will add to your knowledge of chronic conditions and will further develop skills in evidence-based practice for neurological and neuromuscular conditions, and mental health. You will focus on neurological/neuromuscular examination, clinical assessments for neurological and mental health clients, exercise management and multidisciplinary care for neurological and mental health clients in varied healthcare settings.
- SPX231 and SPX300 and SPX411 and SPX402 and enrolled in Program SC304
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 5
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.