In this course you will add to your knowledge of exercise for clinical rehabilitation and further develop skills in evidence-based clinical decision making through the study of work-related illnesses and injuries in the context of employee compensation systems. You will learn related skills in worksite occupational health and safety assessment, occupational case management, functional capacity evaluations, clinical assessment, exercise management, multidisciplinary care, referral, and discharge required for the clinical care of people with work-related conditions.
- SPX300 and SPX410 and SPX411 and SPX412 and enrolled in Program SC346 or SC304
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 5
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.