Clinical Placement is a third-year course in the Bachelor of Sport & Exercise Science and Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Science programs. The experience gained working with apparently healthy clientele in this course will help you to demonstrate your suitability and/or interest for employment in a specific area and enhance your understanding of career opportunities.
- (SPX121 or SPX212) and SPX221 and SPX222 and enrolled in Program SC344, SC304 or SC346 and permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
SPX300 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 305KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.