This course is required for 4th year Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Science students to become accredited as Exercise Physiologists with ESSA. You will add to your knowledge of chronic conditions and will further develop skills in evidence-based practice for neurological and neuromuscular conditions. You will focus on neurological/muscular examination, clinical assessments, exercise management and multidisciplinary care for neurological clients in primary, secondary and tertiary care settings.
- SPX231 and SPX300 and SPX411 and enrolled in Program SC304 or SC346
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Session 5
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
SPX412 Course Outline session 5, 2018 (PDF 303KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.