NUT403 is designed to enable you to integrate the theory of foodservice systems in the Work Integrated Learning (WIL) environment and is essential preparation for professional practice as a dietitian and clinical nutritionist. Successful completion of NUT403 in addition to NUT405, NUT402 and NUT404 will enable you to demonstrate skills and competencies in areas related to the foodservice system setting, while incorporating ethical and professional behaviour.
- NUT301 and NUT302 and NUT312 and NUT361 and NUT400 and enrolled in Program SC353 or SC302
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.