NUT404 enables you to integrate the theory of community and public health nutrition in a practical project completed in a Work Integrated Learning environment. It is essential preparation for professional practice as a dietitian. You will complete a supervised community or public health nutrition project in collaboration with an external organisation or at USC, or it may be a collaboration with both. Successful completion of NUT404 in addition to NUT402, NUT403 and NUT405 will enable you to demonstrate skills that meet the Dietitians Association of Australia National Competency Standards, while incorporating ethical and professional behaviour.
- NUT301 and NUT302 and NUT312 and NUT361 and NUT400 and enrolled in Program SC353 or SC302
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.