This course focuses on building the knowledge and practical skills necessary to manage projects in organisations. The course provides information how project management can drive efficiency and innovation in projects management across a range of situations. The framework used is this course is drawn from the Project Management Body of Knowledge and how the framework can be applied to projects. Through real world case studies, you are introduced to the principles, concepts and processes of project management and their traditional and agile application in both the business and public sectors.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program or (enrolled in Program SC410 or SC411 and 280 units completed towards this Program)
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 3
- Online: Session 3
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.