This course aims to help students gain insights into the behaviour of those around them in organisations. Students will consider behaviour in organisations across a range of different dimensions including motivation, decision-making, leadership, organisational structure, power and politics, culture and change. The course covers the management of organisational behaviour at the individual, group and organisational level and presents the key conceptual frameworks used to analyse, comprehend, and explain how people behave in contemporary organisations. An understanding of these frameworks, models and theories is considered essential for managerial practice.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program or (enrolled in Program SC410, SC411, SC425, SC404 or SC405 and 280 units completed towards these Programs)
- MBA707 or EMB757
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- South Bank: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.