You will apply and extend the skills and knowledge through a research project, industry-based project, or work placement/simulation related to your discipline. The course involves completion of activities under the supervision of an academic supervisor and industry supervisor (if applicable). Students will apply specialised knowledge and demonstrate skills thorough the delivery of a completed project. Depending on the project, work may be completed as part of a team. You will critically reflect on your experience to enhance your employability and prepare you for professional practice.
- Course Coordinator Consent Required and enrolled in any PGRD Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.