- Only a full-time option is available to international students on a Student visa. Online programs are not available to Student visa holders.
- * Estimated tuition fees are based on 2021 rates. Refer to international fees for more information.
- Not all majors/minors and elective options are available at every campus. You should refer to the What Can I Study tab, and the proposed study sequence for your chosen campus and intake for further information.
- Inherent Academic Requirements
Prospective students must consider the Inherent Academic Requirements before applying to study this program.
It concentrates on helping you develop skills in four main areas of management: accountancy, economics, marketing, and organisational behaviour.
The program delivers these four key competencies in practical settings to increase your executive decision-making capability. Learn to read and understand key data and other business information and feel confident about your ability to lead an organisation.
You can gain this qualification in as little as four months and you can complete it online, if you choose.
Bachelor's degree (AQF Level 7) other than in Business (or equivalent) from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent.
Sunshine Coast and Online intakes are Session 1, Session 2, Session 3^, Session 5, Session 6, Session 7.
^Full-time study available for Session 3 intake
Required courses (2) 24 units
Elective courses (2) 24 units
Select 2 courses from any 500 or 700 level courses from the School of Business and Creative Industries.
Note: Program structures are subject to change. Not all USC courses are available on every USC campus.
Total units: 48
In order to graduate you must:
- Successfully complete 48 units as outlined in the Program Structure
- Completing this program within the specified (full-time) duration is based on studying 48 unit points per semester (normally 4 courses) and following the recommended study sequence
- The unit value of all courses is 12 units unless otherwise specified
- It is each students responsibility to enrol correctly according to your course requisites, program rules and requirements and be aware of the academic calendar dates
- Specialisation areas are available as a part-time study option only
- To register your specialisation email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only a full-time study option is available to international students on a Student Visa
- Online study mode not available to international students on a Student Visa
- Refer to the Managing your progression page for help in understanding your program structure, reviewing your progress and planning remaining courses.