Managers must understand how to identify trends in an organisation's external and internal environment. To do this, managers at all levels must be able to think critically and ethically so that strategies effectively address stakeholder' priorities. Also, managers are ultimately responsible for the governance of their organisations and should have knowledge of the legal expectations of directors, ethical practices, and the Sustainability Development Goals. This course critically analyses stakeholder participation in decision-making and the ethical obligations of organisational managers.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program
- MBA712 or EMB762
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 2, Session 7
- Moreton Bay: Session 7
- Online: Session 2, Session 7
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.