Managers must develop an understanding of the dynamics of their industries, the trends in other aspects of the organisation's external environment, and the organisation's internal strengths and weaknesses. They must be able to think logically so that they can craft their strategies to develop a source of competitive advantage for their organisations by embracing a diverse range of viewpoints. Additionally, managers need to know the principles of governance and be fully aware of acceptable ethical practices and social responsibility. This course critically analyses stakeholder participation in decision-making and the moral obligations of organisational managers.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program
- MBA712 or EMB762
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 2, Session 7
- South Bank: Session 2
- Online: Session 2, Session 7
- Student contribution band
- Band 3
- Tuition fee
- 1-3: Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.