Postgraduate study can give you a competitive edge and advance your career. Whether you need a professional qualification or want to branch out in a new field, postgrad at USC can help you get there.
5-star ratings from graduates
We're proud to be one of Australia's highest rated universities for overall student experience. Graduates have given our teaching quality a five-star thumbs up 12 years in a row.
USC is one of the world’s top 150 young universities, with a growing reputation for world-class research in medical and health science, education, sustainability and more.
Flexible study options
Flexible delivery of our postgraduate programs lets you tailor your studies to suit your lifestyle. Study full time or part time, with options for online and blended study modes.
Connect with experienced, like-minded professionals and a talented cohort of peers, involving the latest in critical thinking and practice within your industry or discipline.
Expert lecturers in your field
Study with expert staff who have global experience and connections in your field. USC's highly qualified teachers and researchers work with top industry guest lecturers to ensure your knowledge and skills are at the cutting edge.
Advanced learning facilities
USC is home to some of the most advanced learning and visualisation facilities in Australia, including immersive education environments, interactive learning technology and hands-on simulation labs.
Scholarships and support
USC offers a range of scholarships to help with study and living costs. Postgraduate students can also access a network of academic and wellbeing support services.
Increase your income
Graduate Careers Australia’s 2015 report on graduate salaries found that people with postgraduate qualifications had annual median salaries $26,000 higher on average than those with only a bachelor's degree.
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Executive Master of Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Business Research
- Graduate Certificate in Management
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (Extended)
- Master of Business Administration / Master of International Business
- Master of Business Administration MBA
- Master of Business by Research
- Master of Information and Communications Technology
- Master of International Business
- Master of Management
- Master of Professional Accounting MPA